Monday, August 02, 2010

The week that was ...

So the second #SillyWeek has passed. I'll add the full list of links to the end of this post, after a little more research.

All in all my favourite was perhaps the pilot - though its also a bit alarming, perhaps only funny if you weren't in the plane at the time. It reminds me of that Russian airline pilot who crashed his plane after letting his son have a go at the stick. The last words translated along the lines "bloody kids".

Of course reality will be outperforming all our efforts anyway. However humour's an important tool we perhaps use to little, especially political bloggers. Anger and outrage often motivate, but humour convinces and changes hearts and minds. A thought for the next political year that will really kick of in Sept.


Posts spotted on #SillyWeek 2010 ( if yours is missing let me know in the comments ).

1 comment:

Barking Spider said...

I forgot to tag this one properly as "#SillyWeek"when I Twatted it, MiaS.