Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Lib Dems should just accept at their heart is a vacuum and disband

What is the point of the Lib Dems ? Nobody knows ( not even them ).

Hence there's a re-branding exercise going on.

However, their problem is they are an empty soulless political hobbiest organisation, who exist to win elections and to not be the other two parties.

Time to put the old bird out of its, and everyone else's, misery.

Its likely to happen at the European and UK elections shortly anyway ....

1 comment:

Woman on a Raft said...

The LDs I've met fall in to two categories: women who mean well but can't face the fact that ultimately there may be irreconcilable political positions, and some of the most deeply unpleasant, manipulative and self-centred people you could ever wish to avoid.

It wasn't until I found myself peeling half a dustbin full of neeps and thinking "waiddaminute, I'm not an LD, so why am I peeling these?" that I began to realize I had been taken for a fool. (Unfortunately, correctly. I should have lobbed the things straight in the bin.)