Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Post report exhaustion

I've just finished a long running bit of work for my business's only client (so far) and I also have holiday coming up (camping with the family), so I have a real end of term type feel at the moment. Blogging must be work related, or maybe a better than work related, as the urge to blog has gone as the work's fallen off. I have 2-3 more serious posts to go and then one place holder as I head of to the New Forest and then Cornwall.

I'm going to have to think about my approach to blogging when I get back as I really do need to concentrate on the business, but perhaps its not the blogging but the variety of what I'm looking at that's the issue.

Projected holiday reading will be:

  • The Road to Serfdom, Hayek
  • Helix, Eric Brown
  • Quantico, Greg Bear

And maybe I can finish the last chapter or two of What's Left, Nick Cohen- before heading of on holiday.

I guess I should sent Iain Dale a response on the blogging list - but much like post exam lethargy I can hardly manage to motivate myself, time for a holiday. (Or maybe its drinking less coffee....)

No comments: