Saturday, April 28, 2007

Brand new Conservative voters.

One of Dr Crippen's correspondents wife is voting Conservative for the first time.

Note
( There was a Youtube video here - but I have some concern about its origin - so its pulled right now )

I posted earlier about a friend who I'd categorised well into the tribal left fold announcing he was voting Conservative this time round ( getting close to 40 and the burden of life experience and evidence has become too much ).

I've also met people canvassing who are in the same position. They start with the "I always used to vote Labour" prefix, but then start to explain why they might vote Conservative this time round. This is primarily David Cameron's achievement in creating the circumstances when people can start to lend us their support for the first time. Its a very good sign.

No comments: