Thursday, November 30, 2006

Is Blair about to go very soon ?

The LibDemVoice is suggesting a major announcement for Monday. Blair has just given another rehash of his ideas on education ( an implicit admission of defeat as far as I can tell ).

If he waits longer then events may really skewer him - he may be made to look like he was going after an bad scandal or disastrous election results.

The NuLabour spin machine's eye is focused on middle England and may be about to strike again...

Update: Well I have to say I got this one totally wrong. Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to the big day though. I still remember reading of Mrs T's resignation on a front page in a super market in Edinburgh. It made me feel sick - I suspect the reaction this time round will be more on the lines of celebration.

Tag Blair, Labour, NuLabour, Failure

No comments: