Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The movement for change

When I first heard that title I assumed it had to be a joke. It was lame and vague - but in a sinister sort of way.

Well apparently they're serious and infiltrating the Labour party encourage by David Miliband.

Its about a weird as the Simpson's equivalent below:



Now I wonder if they're linked to Common Purpose ?

I shouldn't laugh as they seem to support the Big Society and get a mention in Conservative literature also apparently.

Don't forget Obama used to be a "community organiser".

All I can say is they make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up - there's something desperately wrong here...

1 comment:

Stop Common Purpose said...

These community organisers remind me of Nazi blockwarts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockleiter