Friday, April 02, 2010

Anyone know what this is ?

This is not your usual post.

Does anyone have any idea what this light aluminium ( I assume ) bar is ? I found the bracket in the middle on the bonnet of the car and the bar a few feet away.

They definitely weren't there the day before.
Any ideas what it came from ? The ends have been flattened and it looks like some sort of spacer made by rolling a sheet of aluminium into a bar.



PS Its just occurred to me that this might be TV aerial related - off outside to look at the chimney !
Ah ha - this looks about right. I'm guessing it had another bar on it before some overweight pigeon tried to land on it.

4 comments:

Elby the Beserk said...

Talking to yourself, Mr. Shed? :-)

Man in a Shed said...

This is my Chicken Little post ...

Mark Wadsworth said...

Nice brogues!

Man in a Shed said...

I wish.