Thursday, July 16, 2009

Its that time of year again

Iain Dale and his minions over at Total Politics are doing their blog ranking thing again.

I'd like to say I don't care - but like everyone else I'll be looking at the results.

My advice is be honest - rank the blogs you actually read and like, even if they're run by confused Fib Dems and deluded Lefties.

The rules etc are explained by the 47 not out blog father himself here.

You have till 31st July.

Personally I think this could turn into a bit of a farse as years go on - like the BBC Radio 4 personality of the year vote. You Total Politics guys need to get some real-time info - like a hit counter or something to put on blogs - but then I guess Wikio politics already do that.

I bet this will be the first year serrious manipulation of the results is tried. If Dolly was still about you'd know he'd try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is farcical - 'keyboard monkeys' are unidentifiable and will be duly despatched to perform.