Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back from north of the boarder

Just back from 2 weeks visiting She who must be obeyed parents and 10 nights camping in Oban and Nairn. I was tempted to blog quiet a few times - just picking up the Glasgow Herald tends to raise the blood pressure of an Englishman a bit. But that wouldn't be having a holiday. So instead I leave you with a pictures of the wonderful beach at Lossiemouth and the Buccaneer service station outside Elgin.
PS Normal service is just about to start.

By random coincidence I have a model of XV530 sitting in my shed with me - the same aircraft as at the Elgin service station (its the only model aircraft honest - it was to be a toy for Boy in a Shed - but turns out to be to delicate for a toy).

Tags Lossiemouth Buccaneer XV530 Glasgow+Herald

No comments: