Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tory HQ gets others to do their work


I don't know how they're doing it, but Tory HQ has some how created the circumstances where by their opponents are making their points for them ( much less effort and much more credible ). Guido is the first person to make this point.

First we have Dave the cycling chameleon (looks cute - will they be available in the shops in time for Christmas ?) - making the point the party has changed. Thanks New Labour.

Then its the Green Party complaining (Today prog this morning) about the vote blue go green - allowing the same point about how David Cameron is changing things to be made.

What I'd like now if for them to persuade my local Lib Dems to do the rest of my canvassing for me - explaining what compassionate, attentive representatives the local Conservatives would make and also what good stewards of their local council tax we would be. Anyone any ideas how to do that ?

No comments: