Friday, April 14, 2006

Geogian wine - order a case load and support a brave people

The KGB democratic government of Russia is bullying its neighbours by banning their wine exports. This is a great opportunity to buy Georgian wines as:
1) It supports a free people against an aggressive neighbour.
2) Its rather good stuff !

I know little about wine - but enjoyed the following: Flame me on my doubtful taste if you know better - but I enjoyed drinking them - even before I knew it was upsetting the Kremlin.

Old Tbilisi Saperavi Dzelshavi
Old Tbilisi Rkatsiteli Mtsvane


3 comments:

ContraTory said...

...and you won't have to buy as much French wine, either...

Man in a Shed said...

Too right - now winters gone, there no need for anti freeze is there :-)

Ellee Seymour said...

Let's organise a booze cruise there. I'd like to hear some of their music too and enjoy their local food and hospitality.